Subscribe to The Pastor"s Corner TODAY!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

2/22/2008

CLARKSVILLE PRAYER GROUP THIS WEEKEND

As I was praying today I felt like the Lord impressing upon me to ask you a question. Do you believe prayer can change our city? Do you believe that corporate and unified prayer will have eternal ramifications for Clarksville, TN? I do! I believe that if we could get 7 pastors to meet regularly and pray for our city as a unified force that we could see the power of hell destroyed in our city. I believe that we should take up the attitude that the only way the city of Clarksville is going to hell is through us! Let us unite in an consolidated effort of prayer that the lost would come to know Jesus Christ, that the leadership of this city would be filled with a Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation, that the enemy would take his hands off of our youth, that the divorce rate in Clarksville would drop, that husbands and wives would remain faithful to one another, that our churches would grow with the lost (not transfer growth), and that the saved would mature and take their place in advancing the Kingdom of God!

Come and join with me as we pray for our city and the military at 3:00 PM on Saturday February 23rd, 2008 at Xtreme Ministries 1596 Ft. Campbell Blvd Clarksville, TN 37042

I have also included a link that talks about Prayer unlocking regions.


http://www.globalharvest.org/index.asp?action=apostprayer