Subscribe to The Pastor"s Corner TODAY!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

10/31/2008

PROPHETIC WORD GIVEN BY CLEM FERRIS

Prophecy given by Clem Ferris
411 Meeting, October 8, 2008

“Haven’t I called you as watchmen on the wall? Is this not a season that I would call you to be observant, watchful, looking, not for things, not for circumstances, not even for signs of the times, but look for me,” says the Lord.“ For there is a clear way forward. Even when the fog of fear rolls in, even when uncertainty and doubt roll in, even when anxiety overtakes the hearts of those that you are even watching over. I have set before you a clear way. This is a time as watchmen to stand. This is a time as watchmen to watch and pray.” The Lord says, “I am going to show you the clear way. I am going to show you the way you must go. I have made it simple,” says the Lord. “ I said, ‘Follow me’. Don’t follow trends; don’t follow rumors; do not follow the ways of the world. This is a time to be vigilant. This is a time clearly to follow me,” says the Lord. Worship. This is a time that I will shepherd you. This is the time that I will lead you as the Great Shepherd This is a time that I am going to lead you into a place of triumphant positioning and repositioning. So carefully observe and carefully listen for I am going to reposition some of you on the wall. I am going to reposition some people around you. I am even going to reposition some people within, even as it were, networks and groupings and even stereotypes. I’m going to reposition. As the fog is rolling in the enemy would say ‘I’ve got them now. They are in confusion!’ ”And the Lord says, “He does not know what I’m doing. He doesn’t know what I am up to.” The Lord says, “Though it looks like a fog of confusion,” the Lord says “there is strategy being released, but you must watch and pray. If you will look with spiritual eyes and not with natural eyes, if you will hear with spiritual ears and not with natural ears, when the fog lifts and when seemingly man says ‘All is well’, the Lord says, “I will have shifted and repositioned and refashioned my army to move into a place of conquering. These are days that I am getting ready to conquer. Are you with me? Will you follow me?” says the Lord.